Become a Partner
We know that for many of our members, work can feel like an overwhelming challenge, compounded by the fact that mental illness chips away at our self-confidence and esteem. That's why employment is one of the fundamental building blocks of the Clubhouse — we strive to give every person who wants it a chance to work in the community.
As members begin to grow confidence in themselves, they can channel that renewed sense of purpose into meaningful employment. As our partner in employment opportunities, you can be part of that success story, where members regain that feeling of making a valuable contribution to our society.
Here are the ways you can participate:
TE is a highly structured vocational rehabilitation program for members returning to work in community-based business and industry.
Your commitment is:
- 10-20 hours a week, for a period lasting between six to nine months.
- A dedicated place of business
- Paid wages
We will provide on- and off-site support from Clubhouse staff and members, such as job-specific training, coaching, and more.
What We Guarantee
- 100% job coverage / no absenteeism
- We will meet or exceed your quality and productivity standards.
- Clubhouse members do not require employer health coverage, vacation, or sick time.
- Employees are pre-screened and trained by our placement managers in partnership with your staff.
- Long-term liaison to ensure the success of placements.
- Employees who are hardworking and excited to contribute their strengths, talents, and abilities
American Psychiatric Group
Blue Rock Productions
Eddie's Supermarket of Mount Vernon
Johns Hopkins University
Maryland Division of Rehabilitation Services
Maryland Employment Network
Ministry of Brewing
The Weinberg Y in Waverly